Thursday, December 7, 2006

Chaos!

There is chaos in the office, with everyone scrambling to do this and that, while using whippets and this and that, and trying to keep a good attitude, and the happy-go-lucky atmosphere that has served us thus far. I was wondering if I could change the name of this ONLINE JOURNAL, which is the name on the top of the page, the title... I did some experiments, and yes, I found out I COULD change it (I'm not sure, entirely, that I want to call it 9 lies.) My tests (in changing the title) were successful, which led me to say to myself, "Yes I can." Which gave me the idea of changing the name to YES I CAN. I have done this, but I may change it back.

Meanwhile, chaos in the office. The film (the actual, physical FILM) of "The Pool" is in India and needs to find its way back here to be edited, so that it's done in time to show at the Sundance Film Festival in January. Chris and Kate are in Bombay now, trying to figure out how to send the film back. So far, all possibilities are impossible. It is either too slow, or far too expensive. Everyone here is running around, looking up possibilities on the internet, and speculating. There is a lot of speculation. There is a lot of cheese being eaten, from The Netherlands, and coffee, and El Rey chips. No whippets, actually, though we are getting desperate for answers and diversions.

No comments: