Monday, February 19, 2007

Questions about Problems

I'm kind of wondering if I should go back and continue where I left off with telling the real story of when I lived in Iowa so many years ago, the true story of what happened upon which I based the story I called "The Pool," on which, eventually the movie, "The Pool" was based, kind of. I started telling that story, but then I got caught up in going to the film festival, all that. So I'm trying to decide whether I should get back to it or not, or if that ship has sailed.

Or the train left the station. I'm still working on my novel, "9 Lies," of which "The Pool" is a part. I mean, it's done, but there is still revising to do, and changes to make, before I can finally be confident that I won't want to mess with it anymore two years down the road. As always, I'm faced with a few difficult questions, and some hard decisions. Also, the task of writing a synopsis. Tell your kids, if you learn one thing, (besides computer shit), learn how to write a synopsis. Everything else will fall into place.

More on this, all of this, as I get increasingly afflicted with February/March disease.

1 comment:

Whit Taylor said...

I would be interested to hear what the real story is!