Monday, March 12, 2007

Currently listening to: Full Moon Forever

Oh, one other thing you might teach your kids: don't grow up to be complete fucking assholes. That's a bit of advice that seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Talking about the wayside, I guess maybe I will go back and tell that story, I mean the real true story about what happened in Iowa. Since there are so many people clamoring for it. Ah, yes, Iowa. It's hard to talk about, the painful memories, the horror. No, it wasn't that bad. I personally acted in a way that I'm not proud of. I suppose, before criticizing people all over the place, I should remember that I haven't, myself, always been the model citizen.

I'm sorry, I just feel like I'm living in the twilight zone. (Not the show, fuck that, the real one.) I feel like at the last full moon the moon stayed full. Can you imagine how that would feel? The full moon not passing. The full moon forever.

No comments: